1682 Reunion Ave | Suite 100 South Jordan | Utah | 84095
- Employment Law
- Employment Litigation
- University of Texas, Austin, J.D. 1998
- University of Virginia, 1994
- Utah State Bar
- American Bar Association
- Utah Trafficking in Persons (“UTIP”) Task Force, member 2015-2016 Co-chair of the UTIP legal subcommittee.
- Utah Sexual Violence Council (“USVC”) member 2015-2017
- Co-chair of the USVC policy committee.
- Third District Pro Bono Committee, member 2014-2017
- Women Lawyers of Utah, board member 2015-2017
- Women Lawyers of Utah, activities committee volunteer 2015- present
- Utah Minority Bar Association, member 2015- present
- Salt Lake County Bar Association
Civil Litigator: adjudicated high conflict divorce and custody disputes, protection from abuse cases, and immigration cases. Litigation highlights include prevailing on a stalking injunction case through the Utah Court of Appeals and obtaining legal status for a client in an intent-to-deny immigration case. I have daily courtroom litigation experience throughout the State of Utah, serving hundreds of clients before commissioners, judges, and United States immigration officers.
Recipient Attorney of the Year, Sexual Assault Awareness Month (SAAM) award 2017 offered by UCASA, the Utah Coalition Against Sexual Assault
Other civil litigation on behalf of creditors: I offered coordinated debt recovery services to clients in credit granting and debt purchasing industry. I conducted litigation and negotiations including pleadings, trial preparation and court appearances. I significantly reduced a high risk portfolio through settlements and negotiations. I managed compliance with the appropriate state and federal laws including the FDCPA, SCRA, FACTA, GLBA, FCRA, TCPA, HIPAA, and Bankruptcy Code.
I previously worked in sales and marketing at Ford Motor Co. and operations at Goldman Sachs.