- Estate Planning
- Guardianship and Conservatorship
- Real Estate Transactions, including Title Insurance Matters
- Small Business Formation and Transactions
- University of Utah, JD 1969
- University of Washington, BA 1966
Bar Membership and Other Licensure:
- Utah State Bar
Mr. Brown is experienced, honest, and friendly. He can help you and the people you care about protect the life you have built by ensuring that all of your estate planning documents are legal, organized and up-to-date. He is also available to help those whose loved ones have died or become incapacitated by guiding and directing them through the probate and guardianship court procedures when necessary.
Mr. Brown practiced law for more than 40 years in the State of Washington, primarily in small towns where he became proficient in a diverse range of legal matters. Since moving to Utah in 2008 he has focused his practice on Estate Planning, Probate & Guardianship law.