- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Family Law
- Westminster College, B.A., History, cum laude, 2013
- University of Missouri—Kansas City School of Law, J.D., 2016
- Utah, 2017
- S. District Court, District of Utah, 2017
- Thomas Luchs, Is Your Client a Good Candidate for Mediation? Screen Early, Screen Often, and Screen for Domestic Violence, 28(2) Acad. Matrim. Law. 455 (2016).
Thomas A. Luchs’ practice includes all aspects of family law, including divorce litigation and alternative dispute resolution. In addition to divorce, Tom frequently handles child custody, parentage, adoption, and guardianship actions and also assists clients in business and contract litigation. A passionate problem-solver, Tom is dedicated to helping families in transition and tailoring unique solutions to fit each client’s needs.
While in law school, Tom represented several parents in paternity and minor guardianship actions through the Child and Family Services Clinic and advocated for domestic violence survivors at Legal Aid. He was also selected as a staff editor for the Journal of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers.
Away from work, Tom loves to travel and enjoys playing golf with friends and family.