- Utah Divorce Lawyer
- Utah Child Custody Attorney
- Utah Child Support Modification
- Utah Adoption Attorneys
- Utah Guardianship Attorney
- Baylor School of Law, J. D., 2009
- University of Utah, 2006
- Utah, 2009
- U.S District Court of Utah, 2009
- Utah Supreme Court, 2009
- Utah State Bar Association;
- American Bar Association.
Ryan Gregerson is the head of the family law department of Pearson & Butler. He has handled a variety of family law issues since becoming license to practice law, including divorce, paternity cases, guardianships, adoptions, and divorce decree modifications. Mr. Gregerson has considerable court room experience, both as a family law practitioner, and in his previous position as a City Prosecutor in South Salt Lake. In addition to his courtroom experience, he has also resolved various cases through mediation, to achieve the desired outcome for his clients.
He received his Juris Doctorate from Baylor Law School, which has consistently ranked as one of top ten litigation schools nationally. Mr. Gregerson is fluent in Spanish.