- Brigham Young University, J.D. 2010
- Brigham Young University, B.A. English Literature 2006
- Virginia, 2010
- Utah, 2011
- U.S District Court of Utah, 2011
- Utah Supreme Court, 2011
- Utah State Bar Association;
- Virginia State Bar Association.
Jenna Hatch joined PEARSON BUTLER Law in 2015 after 4 years of litigating in the greater Salt Lake area. She now spends her time fighting the IRS on behalf of clients and running IRS Law Pros, the tax controversy department at Pearson Butler. Ms. Hatch thrives on spending time in court and creatively assisting clients in resolving tax issues.
As a native of Maine and Kentucky, she is passionate about travel, contemporary fiction, and Kentucky Wildcat Basketball.
Jenna Hatch, attorney, received her Juris Doctorate from the J. Reuben Clark Law School at Brigham Young University in 2010, and is licensed to practice in Virginia and Utah.