- Utah Divorce Lawyer
- Utah Child Custody Attorney
- Utah Child Support Modification
- Utah Adoption Attorneys
- Utah Guardianship Attorney
- Brigham Young University, J.D. 2010
- Brigham Young University, B.A. English Literature 2006
- Virginia, 2010
- Utah, 2011
- U.S District Court of Utah, 2011
- Utah Supreme Court, 2011
- Utah State Bar Association;
- Virginia State Bar Association.
Jenna Hatch joined PEARSON BUTLER Law in 2015 after 4 years of Utah divorce attorney practitioner in Salt Lake. She works exclusively on family law issues, including divorce, custody, paternity, guardianship, adoption (uncontested and contested), same-sex adoptions, and divorce modification. Ms. Hatch thrives on spending time in court but she also loves to explore creative problem-solving through the mediation process. As a native of Maine and Kentucky, she is passionate about travel, contemporary fiction, and Kentucky Wildcat Basketball.
Jenna Hatch, attorney, received her Juris Doctorate from the J. Reuben Clark Law School at Brigham Young University in 2010, and is licensed to practice in Virginia and Utah.