- Utah Bankruptcy Attorney
- Utah Estate Planning Attorney
- Utah Foreclosure Attorney
- Utah Business Attorney
- Brigham Young University School of Law, J. D., 1998
- Brigham Young University, Romney Institute of Public Management,
- M.P.A, 1998
- Brigham Young University, University Honors Program, B.A., 1994
- United States Supreme Court
- California, inactive status
- Utah State Bar Association;
- California State Bar Association, inactive;
- American Bar Association;
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
Jeff Butler is a co-founder of Pearson, Butler, & Carson, PLLC. Mr. Butler primarily works with consumers and small business owners. Over the past several years, he has met with thousands of homeowners struggling to make their mortgage payments and other issues related to the recent recession. His work requires him to be knowledgeable in real estate transactions, consumer bankruptcy, business operations, and estate planning.
Mr. Butler has founded and operated several businesses. He has also served as executive director of companies, overseeing staff ranging from 100 to 400 employees and multi-million dollar budgets. He ran a real estate brokerage in Utah and California as well. He received his Juris Doctorate from the J. Reuben Clark school of Law at Brigham Young University. Jeff Butler Attorney Utah is a member of the Utah State Bar and California State Bar.