- Brigham Young University School of Law, J. D., 1998
- Brigham Young University, Romney Institute of Public Management,
- M.P.A, 1998
- Brigham Young University, University Honors Program, B.A., 1994
- United States Supreme Court
- U.S District Court of Utah
- Utah Supreme Court
- California, inactive status
- U.S. District Court of California
- California Supreme Court
- Utah State Bar Association;
- California State Bar Association, inactive;
- American Bar Association;
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
Jeff Butler is a co-founder of Pearson, Butler, & Carson, PLLC. Mr. Butler primarily works with consumers and small business owners. Over the past 3 years, he has met with over 2,000 homeowners struggling to make their mortgage payments. His work requires him to be knowledgeable in real estate transactions, consumer bankruptcy, and business operations.
Mr. Butler has founded and operated several businesses. He has also served as executive director of companies, overseeing staff ranging from 100 to 400 employees and multi-million dollar budgets. He received his Juris Doctorate from the J. Reuben Clark school of Law at Brigham Young University. Jeff Butler Attorney Utah is a member of the Utah State Bar and California State Bar.