- Utah Personal Injury Lawyer
- Civil Litigation
- Brigham Young University School of Law, J. D.
- University of Pacific. BA in Philosophy
Paul Winters Speech and Debate Scholar.
- Utah, 2009
- U.S District Court of Utah
- Utah Supreme Court
- Utah State Bar Association;
- American Bar Association.
Christian has been practicing Personal Injury law since 2003. He has obtained tens of millions of dollars in settlements for his clients.
Christian won over 100 intercollegiate speech and debate awards including 1st place in Parliamentary Debate and also Extemporaneous Speaking at the International Forensics Association World Championships in Lisbon, Portugal. Christian is an avid soccer fan and has founded a local soccer club and coached competitive soccer as National D license holder. Christian was the 2006 Democratic nominee for United Stated Congress in Utah’s 3rd District and also served as Salt Lake County Democratic Party Chairman.